2016 STOL Clinic & Fly Out
When? March 11, 12 & 13, 2016
Where? South Oaks Aerodrome, in Winterville, NC
The STOL Clinic Weekend was a success! Here’s a quick summary of the fun weekend:
- We had 10 airplanes participating in the event.
- There were 16 pilots in attendance, and 6 others helping in various ways.
- We counted approximately 360 take-offs and landings.
- We visited 14 non-charted strips.
- Larry Horrell finished his BFR and TW endorsement and took the Interstate Cadet for his first solo.
We are confident that everyone left with a little better skill set and for sure a smile on their face!
If you missed this event and would like to obtain more information or be notified of future events, please send an email to us.
Here’s what some people are saying about the event:
“It was an excellent event. I will definitely attend more.” – Robert Wall, from Apex, North Carolina.
“Great weekend! I would like to thank everyone for the friendship, fellowship, and fun flying. You guys are phenomenal.” – Mat Tribula.